All 7 art Reviews

Banana Banana

god fuck you speedosausage ur gay

SpeedoSausage responds:

yehea

frog suit frog suit

Your art am so cool. But also I become scared and cannot sleep on pillows made of stone. Where is my prince do roam?

The Sky is The Limit The Sky is The Limit

Wow, really cool medium of using clay; gives it a really interesting cartoony playful feel. Good job on taking different angles of the creations to give the planet a 3-dimensional look. The alien is so cute.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the rev, man! All those pictures I had to take of the clay models from different angles were such a pain in the ass to take, but it was so worth it in the end. Be sure to follow me if you want to keep up with my work as well!

Sonic Sonic

Really awesome colors. I always thought the primary blue looked pretty ugly and you've remedied that completely. What a beautiful hedgehog.

Terminator Gorilla Terminator Gorilla

This would have been an interesting alternate version of Terminator. And then when he befriends John Connor in T2 fucking lul, maybe not the most practical in terms of androids blending into a crowd, but I would still watch it.

Great comic book style shading. I especially like the transparent effect you created on the sunglasses by adding lighting behind them.

Knafomania responds:

this guy this guy

it's so beautiful... The color choice is perfect. Love how it's sparkling like the walls in The Labyrinth. There's just something so celestial about this. The cold purple with a hint of greyish blue fits the creature's gazing wise expression. Also thanks for upping such an HD pic, I can zoom in and explore each stroke of paint like craters on a lonely planet. And as I see this picture, the sun is rising. Could've come up with a better name though, like Dawning Mane The Wild Sage or some shit like that, yeah I noticed the silhouette is a lion... it's gotta be.

Knafomania responds:

wow thank you for taking the time to comment i really appreciate it ,glad u like it thank you

Chode Chode

Well... At least he didn't draw the boobs mid hamburger-lactation

You're getting pretty good at drawing o neil, its leg is pretty sexy I can't help myself anymore
grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease grease