Click Bait Click Bait

This was really cool. It spoke to me and I relate to the story, don't really know how to explain it, when you're experiencing art sometimes it can't be explained. Gave me goosebumps. Also the artstyle sort of reminds me of Parappa the Rapper lol

S.e.x S.e.x

Wow man, you've made lot's of top quality shiz and I think this is probably your masterpiece. Had me laughing for a good 2 minutes and 19 seconds. Especially the end made me have to go take a dump. Righto m8 cya

your art is shit your art is shit

Actually my art is schnit.

No but really I just see art as a form of communication to express our ideas consciously and subconsciously. And for most people on the internet - to entertain others, then it's onto the next thing for monkey to clap its hands at. Bye.

dylan responds:

"let me be your ruler"

- beyoncé, 2013

Quacksalver Quacksalver

Oh man the ending had me laughing out loud. Really interesting style and good story.

Great: The Show episode 7 Great: The Show episode 7

You're so talented and creative dude. I really liked the talking dogs part, I hope they make a return, I feel that has a lot of potential. Your mix of animation styles blows my mind.

Sorceresses Apprentice Sorceresses Apprentice

Really awesome interactive movie, the "Mistress" is quite the character. Dragon's Lair anyone? Could use some sound, just a half star off for dat.

Nothing Nothing

We are the lonely generation, enjoy fapping for the rest of your life and using your tears as lube.

Leon the Emotionless Zombie Killer Leon the Emotionless Zombie Killer

That was the best 6 seconds of my life (I played it twice)

Squiznit responds:

Hahaha, I almost wish I could upload it as a vine or something because it's oddly really fun to just watch on loop XD

Great: The Show episode 6 Great: The Show episode 6

This episode is particularly good. I particularly enjoyed the spagetti-o's part and how they went TV. Can't wait to see the next thing!

The adventures of Celrii & Cumbi (Part One) The adventures of Celrii & Cumbi (Part One)

Pretty cool thing and I like the animation over real life backgrounds. My only advice it that if your flash contains a lot of imported movies and images you should convert it to a format that will play on the NG's video player. That wait time while loading brought me to near suicide.

RobertLowe responds:

Thank you very much :) as this is my first animation and first time uploading I am still working out the tips and tricks like what you have said about the video player, could you perhaps point me in the right direction to research this?
Thank you again for your review and your time.
Kind regards,